ATTENTION: For legally binding licensing reasons we only ship to Germany.
We charge realistic costs for shipping and handling which depends on the type of products.
There are several ways to determine the shipping costs:
- You can have them displayed as soon as you have placed the desired items in your shopping cart,
- you can have them displayed right before completing the order,
- and you can see all the information later in this page.
Attention: Due to licensing regulations, we currently ship to Germany only.
There are two types of shipping classes:
- Shipping class 1: Masts, Paddle, SUP boards (bulky goods)
- Shipping class 2: Accessories and Merchandising
Attention: If an order contains products of shipping class 1 as well as of shipping class 2 only shipping class 1 applies.
DELIVERY TIME SHIPPING CLASS 1
The goods are directly shipped from the producer in Italy because a piror shipping to us would only lead to a delay in receiving the goods at our customers.
- Goods in stock: The goods will usually be sent out within 2-3 business days (except for saturdays) under normal circumstances, but not before the day of receipt of payment which depends on the chosen payment method.
- Goods to be produced: Masts and paddles not in stock wil be produced for you and shipped within 1-3 weeks.
The UPS delivery time is 3-7 business days (except for saturdays).
DELIVERY TIME SHIPPING CLASS 2
The goods will usually be sent out within 2-3 business days under normal circumstances, but not before the day of receipt of payment which depends on the chosen payment method.
All of our class 2 shipments will be added with the GoGreen service of DHL. So the transport will be carbon neutral. The best is: This service comes for free to you. We take all the costs.
B2B: Business customers (incl. Team Riders & Ambassadors)
SHIPPING COSTS SHIPPING CLASS 1
B2C: €19.00 incl. 19 % VAT
B2B: €18.00 per 2 articles (net, including transport insurance)
SHIPPING COSTS SHIPPING CLASS 2 AS OF 1 SEP 19
B2C: €4.90 incl. 19 % VAT (DHL, up to 31.5 kg)
B2B (all prices net, DHL, including transport insurance for damages up to €500; for higher insurance values please see below):
- €5.90 up to 1.0 kg
- €6.90 up to 3.0 kg
- €7.90 up to 5.0 kg
- €8.90 up to 10.0 kg
- €12.90 up to 20.0 kg
- €14.90 up to 31.5 kg
Note for B2B:
Please mind that the total shipping weight is necessary to determine the actual shipping costs. The total shipping wieght is determined by the sum of the following two factors:
- Sum of the shipping weights of all items
- Weight surcharge of 12% to the weight determined under 1. (e.g. for packaging material)
Example: The sum of all items in the shopping cart is 0.9 kg. The weight surcharge is 12% of 0.9 kg = 0.108 kg. This results in a total shipping weight of 0.9 kg + 0.108 kg = 1.008 kg. Therefore, the amounts in the "up to 2 kg" lines in the PDF files are significant, which is because the limit for the "up to 1 kg" lines is exactly 1.000 kg. DHL works with an accuracy of 1 gram.
The weight surcharge is already taken into account in the shipping cost calculator of the shop. If you use it, you do not have to calculate manually anything.
TRANSPORT INSURANCES SHIPPING CLASS 2 (B2B) AS OF 1 SEP 19
The standard transport insurance covers damage up to €500 but we offer insurances for damages up to €2,500 and up to €25,000, with the following additional fees:
- Up to €2,500: €6.00 net
- Up to €25,000: €18.00 net
Enjoy your shopping with Reptile Surf Germany!The estimated shipping costs can only be used if the basket is not empty.